I received an email yesterday telling me that if I didn't publish the Turbulence project it would be removed from CodePlex. After discussing it with Jarred we have decided to release it in all it's scary glory.
We had planned to mess with it a bit more before releasing it into the wild but we haven't had the time so what you see here is what we actually submitted to the Devsta competition. This means you don't just get the final solution but the whole repository we used.
Looking at some of the check-in comments again makes me laugh. Apparently I'm pretty self-deprecating and self-congratulatory when I've had no sleep:
- Oct 1, 12:04 AM - GeoMath works
- Oct 5, 12:24 AM - Rocking the Geospatial Math world :)
- Oct 5, 12:54 AM - Apparently I Suck, Worst checkin comments ever
- Oct 5, 3:14 AM - Milliseconds IS NOT TotalMilliseconds
- Oct 6, 12:49 AM - I'm a fool. And I can't tell a < from a >
The whole project is available from here:
Sometime soon I'd like to go over how it all works. The code is currently licensed under The MIT Licence.
Let us know what you think!
No new comments are allowed on this post.